• Cha Cha
Do you wish you could go out and feel truly comfortable on the dance floor? If you’ve ever felt like you were missing out, watching everyone else enjoy themselves on the dance floor but unable to join in – then don’t worry because you are not alone! Many people start latin dancing so they can be ready for most social occasions, or to feel more confident, comfortable and have fun on the dance floor.
As a social dance studio, learning to dance with us is easy and fun! Our instructors have many years experience (we are since 1964) and can get you dancing the Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha, Swing, Merengue, Rumba, Zouk from absolute beginners to advanced levels. No partner required!
How do you want to learn?
Guide me every step of the way:
- Private dance lessons, one-on-one lessons with your own dance instructor. Detailed info here.
- Custom program tailored to your needs
- Learn at your own pace
- Accelerated learning and fast results
- Best for people who have never danced before, or have limited dance experience
Throw me straight into a social setting:
- Group dance classes in a social atmosphere
- Learn from a recognised dance syllabus
- Opportunity to dance with different people
- Set levels, progress as a group
- Less personal attention, more repetition
- Best for people who can pick up steps comfortably in a social setting
What to Expect
- Learn Latin dance styles
- Beginners to advanced
- All ages 16+
- No experience or partner required
- Gain Skills & build confidence
- Meet like-minded people
- Increase fitness levels
- CBD location
- Performance opportunities
- Practice parties & events
- Teachers who care about student development
- Wear any comfortable clothing & shoes
- Private Lessons and/or Group Classes
Yes, but can I learn to dance?
Absolutely yes! You’ll be able to dance from your very first lesson with us. Our professional instructors have a passion for teaching the most popular Latin Dancing styles from absolute beginners to advanced levels. No partner required, no previous experience necessary – just come along and have some fun!
Whether you want to start a hobby, meet people, have a special event coming up or you just want to gain new skills and feel confident on the dance floor, we have a course to suit you. Steven Kelly Dance Studios has been in the industry since 1964, so no matter your age, ability or background, we can get you dancing in no time. Start with your favourite Latin dance style or try them all! More info (08) 8231 8231 or contact us.