Stretch & Flex
If you’re looking to work on and improve your overall flexibility, then Stretch & Flex is the class for you!
This class is great for dancers, performers, athletes and anyone wishing to improve their movement performance through increased range of motion and decreased injury risk. Classes include a thorough warm-up and facilitates the use of the three most popular and effective stretching techniques; static stretching, dynamic stretching and PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) stretching. Please note individual results will vary widely as each body is built and structured differently. This class is intended as an 8 week block to ensure consistent effort and safe results over time, FAQs below.
What To Expect
- Open to everyone
- Classes are 60 minutes
- Class is for adults 18 years+
- Achieve safe results across 8 consistent weeks
- Combination of safe stretching principles
- Increase ROM and mobility (includes floorwork)
- Experienced & professional teachers
- Leg Extensions, Splits, Rotation, Hips
- Connect with and recharge your body
- Before & After photos upon request
- Set to gentle and uplifting music
- Supportive environment
- Top CBD location
- Enhanced Physical Fitness & Wellbeing
- Education of Proper Stretching Techniques
- Posture Correction
- Enhanced Static & Dynamic Range of Motion
- Correction of Muscle Imbalance
- Enhanced Development of Body Awareness
- Reduced Risk of Injury to Joints, Muscles, and Tendons
- Reduced Muscular Soreness
- Reduced Muscular Tension
What You’ll Work On
In this class you will work on 3 main areas 1. Leg extensions (including front and side splits) 2. Back extensions to achieve a more flexible and supple spine 3. Hip and Shoulders plus other rotator areas to achieve maximum ability to rotate and extend your lines. In the constant rush of everyday, we often forget to slow down and take the opportunity to reset! This class is set to gentle and uplifting music so it’s perfect to finish up or start your week with. We recommend taking this class in addition to another of our classes.
What to Wear & Bring
We recommend wearing socks, jiffies or ballet flats. Students are encouraged to bring a yoga mat or similar as a large part of class is floor work. Please note we do NOT have extra mats for hire in-studio. Regular studio policies apply and must sign waiver before commencement of first class. *before and after photos available upon request, prior to class start time and pending teacher is free.
Ready to get started? For dates & pricing visit our timetable: